Saturday, February 20, 2010

It's GO time!

Welcome to the Team Osborne Advocare Blog!!!!  I don't think TOAB is a good acronym but hey...it's a start right?

So looks like it's time for an introduction and a mission statement.  My name is Derek Osborne, my wife Brittney and I put this blog up for one single purpose...'to improve the lives of others'. It will serve as a source of information for not only our team to stay up to date on all things Advocare, but also for anyone who wants to learn more about leading a healthier lifestyle, tips and tricks when working out, building and developing your Advocare business, plus I'm sure I'll put in the random quib or quip.

I encourage feedback, question, suggestions and comments as much and as often as possible, as I like to learn new things as well!!!

First up three keys to success!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment