Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Above and beyond...

So I heard a phrase today on a conference call with a large number of people who make a large amount of money.  The call was for an upcoming series of event entitled 'Millionaire Training' - more information can be found here:

www.DiamondExplosion.com

Now just to point something out, each one of those couples make 500k or more a year doing exactly what we are now...helping other people improve their lives, by increasing their health, wealth and spiritial well being, which in turn allows for more time to be devoted to family, friends and person.  This training will be amazing, I know it, I feel it, I encourage EVERYONE TO GO!!!

So back to this phrase - 'We were willing to do what average people will not'.  It made a huge impact on me during the phone call.  I want all of you who are reading this to actually say it out loud.  DO IT...no I'm not kidding, say it out loud, 'I am willing to do what average people will not.'  This phrase is the one thing that WILL make you a champion.  Embrace it and take steps to do it.  

As many of you know, I consider myself as far from average as it gets...and I think everyone else does to, much to my wife's chagrin, although after 16 yrs, I'm sure she's gotten used to it by now right???  Now from experience, I can honestly tell you that the people I've met who have excelled beyond expectation are those that take this phrase to heart and apply to what they do.

So what does this mean exactly?  How does it apply to me, the wife or anyone else?  Well it means we have to step out of our box, our little area of comfort, that 'zone' we all have that is nice and warm and cuddly.  It means doing things that we normally wouldn't, like talking to the lady in the booth next to you at the restaurant, or investing time to talk to local businesses and making sure that ALL of your friends and family knowwhat Advocare has done for others and most importantly what it has done for you!

What's your Advocare story?  I've lost over 25lbs, 3 inches off my waistline and have been given the wonderful opportunity to enrich the lives of others and getting paid to do it!  By the end of the year, we will be making $10,000 a month.  I feel it, I know it and I BELIEVE IT!

Now I ask you this.  Are you average? 

No comments:

Post a Comment