Friday, September 24, 2010

HardCORE Synergistics!!!

WOOOO!!!

Alrighty, over the halfway point in the first week.  Tonight, Core Synergistics. Bruuuutaaal...it's a rough workout, and going from zero to this is just harsh.  I made it most of the way through, a few extra breaks here and there, and I learned one solid lesson...don't do it the day after Ab Ripper X...MORON!  So next week, we'll be rotating the old Ab Ripper X and X Stretch to space the pain in the mid-section out a bit.  I will say this, it kept me from finishing a few exercises and I most definitely feel it now.

Short post tonight as it's fairly simple, compound movements with concentration on CORE muscles, so a good amount of twists, bends and rotations, some with weight, some without. For those of you who want to know, I used 8lb dumbbells.  Two reasons, start slow, and my next option is 20's.  :D  I don't own 12's or 15's...time to look at picking up some select techs!

So late dinner tonight so nothing pre-workout as I had a full stomach, which should prove that while supplementation is good and it's important, it doesn't have to happen every single workout, but make sure you get that CorePlex every single day!!!!

Pre-workout - 6 oz of water.

Post-workout - Post Workout Recovery!!!! OmegaPlex and Bio-RQ

So tomorrow start in on the weights/resistance training.  I'll be posting a recount of the entire workout with exercises, sets and reps.  A lot of my friends and family have through the years asked me to 'write them a program' - well folks...here's mine!!! Make sure you pick up some Muscle Gain, Arginine Extreme and/or Muscle Strength, cause we're going to build some lean mass!!!  (notice I didn't say we're going to get huge or ripped there???).

Get some rest people, tomorrows no joke!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment