Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Week 2 Day 2 - Is it humid or what???

Cause I was sweating like cold glass on frosty mornin...woooweee!

With the switch over bringing CardioX to Tuesday night, I will say that two days after legs, and following AbRipperX, man did my legs really pitch fits tonight!  On the other hand, I made it about 7 minutes further into the disk before having to 'take a quick break' making it to the 14 minute mark (for those who haven't done P90X before the timer counts down, so that's from 43:13 to 14...almost a half hour of pain...er effort before needing to take a breather)!!!  SWEET!  Totally pleased with myself.

I'll go over it again right quick, CardioX starts with a short warm up, goes into some good basic Yoga moves (all stretch postures, no balance) into KenpoX, which is really tough for me being a long time martial artist, my muscle memory here is really off key to the exercises and pace put up by Tony and finishing out with Plyometrics and then a 4 minute cool down.

Plyo's is where I finally caved...at the tire jump...my legs were on fire and I couldn't get a breath in.  :P  Wacky Jacks are always really fun though, so I forced my way through those.

Pre-workout today consisted of water - I knew I was going to have a late dinner so I took my daily dose of Catalyst x 3 and Thermo x 1 before lunch.

Post-workout today is the combined goodness of OmegaPlex and Bio-RQ.

Tomorrow...a nice long hour of stretching!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment