Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Week 1 Day 3

If cardio is my NEMESIS than abs are the evil genius behind every ploy to squash me as a man!!!

Man I hate abs and boy does it show - Ab Ripper X tears me up every time I try it...and yes I mean try it.  First exercise..no problem...second...ok I got this...third...break time already???  fourth...who's your daddy?  fifth...I OWN YOU!!!  sixth...OZ YOU SUCK!!!  seventh...mmomy.....

Oh I finished it...but after the third set I was consistently taking a break at 12 or 15 of 25 and then tryin to hammer out the last 5. The one thing though...it'll get better, one day.  :D

So short post today - pre-workout- just a single Thermoplus - post workout - the almighty Omegaplex!

Tomorrow comes Core Synergistics...time to get sweaty!!!  This workout is tough, but pretty fun.  Lots of core work and some good cross over.

No comments:

Post a Comment