Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Week 2 Day 1 - return of the abs!!!

Well I've got myself all in a quandary now...AbRipperX last week the day before Core Synergistics...didn't think it would be a big deal...but it WAS!!! OH MAN THE PAIN!!!  OK...now that means, a rotation...so we move AbRipperX to the front of the stack...sounds like a brilliant plan!

WRONG AGAIN BOYO!!!

What?  wrong again?  really?  why?  arguably the hardest ab workout on record the day after legs...and soccer practice with the 12 year old girls?  Um...yea...the abs are ok, but the hip flexors are on FIRE!!!  First exercise...good, second exercise, good...third exercise...HOLY ISH!!!  Not so good.  I will say though, that I did better this week than I did last week, which is great as improvement is key in anything physical...but I certainly did not come close to the 349 reps of the almight AbRipperX...BRING IT!!!  I think I pulled in over half though...which considering all things is not too shabby.

So pre-workout - once again, no Arginine Extreme as it's a nighttime workout and with the new term starting today, I has to actually get up tomorrow which mean I has to actually go to sleep tonight.  :D  Stuck with the usual Catalyst x 3 and Thermoplus x 1.

Post workout - Omega Plex x 2 and Bio-RQ x 1 with a late night snack.

Tomorrow is back to CardioX!!!  Hope my legs will put up with it.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment