Thursday, September 30, 2010

Week 2 Day 3 - stretching the week out just a bit longer

WOOO BABY!!!  I have to say that X Stretch has got to be one of my favorite hours of the week.  I feel absolutely incredible.

Why?

Seriously?  Come on now, taking time to stretch the body and release the tension, drive away the tightness that builds up and just getting into a nice slow mental break?  How could you not love that? Sure there's a little pain, but it's a good pain.

Stretching is vital to keeping your muscles young and growing, increasing performance and just plain all around good health.  Stretchin the muscles not only encourages new growth, but it obviously increases flexibility as well as releases toxins from the muscles and soft tissues to the blood stream to get them outta the system...oh so nice.

Plus it's just plain relaxin!!!

Pre-workout - Catalyst x 3 and Thermo x 1 - I should just give these 4 pills a codename so I don't have to type that every time...any ideas?

Post-workout - the almighty OmegaPlex x 2 (if you guys aren't taking this everyday, you're doing yourself a disservice!) and tonight I hit the Nighttime Recovery - feeling a bit stiff and a little sore, so need that extra boost when I hit the rack.

Another round of Core Synergistics to get the mid section rolling tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment