Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Week 1 Day 1 - Cycle 2

Core Synergistics!!!

The wife comes downstairs while I'm in the middle of this workout and says 'I've never done this one...it looks hard.' - I can laugh now at this mild understatement, but lets just say that while I was in the middle of banana rolls, I didn't find it very amusing...specially since once again I'm working solo.

I did manage to finish the entire workout with a raging headache though...and the low back is a little sore today, but CS is a ton of core work...so it's kinda expected.

A weeks rest really was solid, I did more reps on most of the 'max reps' phases like most of the push-ups, I kept up on almost all of the ab work (had to take a little break on the superman bananas and the bow to boat as the boat is rough on my lower back) and powered through all the lunge and lower body work.  Which means overall, I've shown myself a good amount of improvement in 4 weeks.

Pre-workout - tonight I put down the Arginine Extreme with the A-Supreme and Catalyst, I skipped the ThermoPlus as I already sweat buckets when doing CS.

Post-workout - OmegaPlex and Joint Promotion.

Tonight is gym night, but I have a HUGE AdvoCare event to attend, so I may not make it...if I don't gym in the morning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment