Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Week 4 Day 2 - Bring it!

I've just got to say that our dog Boris...a 170lb St. Bernard goes ape over ice cubes and it crax me up.

OK, now that I've got that outta the way...Cardio X for the last time this cycle and I FINISHED IT!!!  WOOO BUDDY!! All the way thru, no breaks, no missed steps.  Man that felt good.

Personal triumph number 1!  Sweet sauce!

Well celebrations over, got more work to do this week, so on with the bidniz.

Pre-workout - today was the A-Supreme/Catalyst/Thermo cocktail 10 minutes prior...got sidetracked and almost forgot!!! :P

Post-workout - OmegaPlex and a Muscle Gain shake.  See last post for the recipe....oh this time I added a teaspoon of honey.

Feeling good about the finish tonight, but man my legs and hip flexors are on FIIIYA!

No comments:

Post a Comment