Monday, October 4, 2010

Week 3 Day 1 - The AbRipper Strikes Back

So obviously week 2 day 6 and 7 are missing - trying to maintain a 7 day workout is tougher than I'd thought it to be. Day 6, in Longview til 10:30, home at 11ish, tough to go to the gym with church in the morning.  Day 7, after no sleep the night before, up early for church (Taylore was an usher for service!!!), I just didn't have any juice in me - listen to your body, if you're not ready to workout, you WILL injure yourself.

So Day 1 of week 3 - this isn't AbRipper 100 or 200...this is AbRipper 339!! with a bonus 10 on the Mason's Twist at the end for 349...still didn't get them all, but I am getting much closer  I'd say I'm into the 250 mark, and after soccer practice and all the kicking I did today with the girls...I'm pretty darn happy with that.

So not a ton to say about tonight as it's 15 minutes of gut busting pain and boy am I gut busted!!!  So we'll roll right into pre/post.

Started a new cycle of the MNS-3 (my first round of 3 as I normally go with the E) and a late dinner tonight so we drop the regular Catalyst/Thermo mix.

Pre-workout - A-Supreme for an extra boost of fat burning love!

Post-workout - OmegaPlex - you just can't get enough!!!

Now I'm off to watch Iron-Man 2 with thanks to my buddy AJ for dropping it by!

No comments:

Post a Comment