Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Week 3 Day 2 - Burn baby Burn!

WOOOOOOEEEEEY!

Man that was a fast 43 minutes tonight, and like last week I went even further before taking a break.  I kept pace pretty darn good and rolled right up to the 8 minute mark!  Good stuff cause the last 5 minutes is actually cool down!  So next week I expect to finish straight through...

Same routine - Yoga to get warmed up, Kenpo to feel like you're uncoordinated and get the heart rate escalated, Plyo's to work those twitch muscles and keep the heart rate up and then Core to just plain old make you feel worked over!!  I am actually starting to enjoy this set....how odd.

Short post tonight as it's late, the showers on and I'm drippin sweat.

Pre-workout - again since I started in on the MNS-3 this week, I actually finished my packs with a late dinner and hit the usual Catalyst x 3 and Thermo x 2.

Post-workout - the almighty Omega's with plenty of water, before I crash I'll hit the Bio-RQ with a light before bed protein snack and possibly a shot of A-Supreme...yea...sounds good.

Tomorrows set up for a nice long streeeetch!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment